Tuesday 23 September 2014

Introduction of myself

Hi! I am Tang Hiu Yi (53089476). You can call me Stephanie. I am a year 3 student and major in accountancy. I like shopping and browsing the Web.

I take this course as I want to know more about global business, especially I am a business student. Knowing more about global issues is always favorable as we now need to compete with people from the whole world. We need to learn more and equip ourselves with intellectual capacity to face the uncertainty.


This is my first time to do a scrapbook. I hope I can do it well!! 

2 comments:

  1. In the first slide, you raised a question about whether globalisation increases the literacy rate. I believe that it does because as the world is getting smaller, we can easily learn about the other cultures, languages, technological developments and much more quite easily with the help of internet or tourism. Also, countries like Africa feel the need for education when they look at the developed nations, they are not just education boys but girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean "educating" thats a typo

    ReplyDelete